Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Been out of touch

Seems that the past few weeks or so I have not been in touch with anything. Life has gotten so busy and I have found that the reason I have been so tired and sort of down is the fact that my B12 level was so extremely low. I was having an extremely hard time getting up in the AM and even doing just simple things around the house not to mention even homeschooling the kids less alone trying to read the bible. Every time I would read anything I would almost immediately fall asleep. It has been going on for sometime now but the past couple months it was just getting worst and worst.

I finally went to the Dr. and started taking B12 shots as well as vitamins. I think this little miracle vitamin is doing the trick for me. I have energy that I have not had in months and months. Even the kids notice I am not as grumpy and moody and "lazy". However, I am over a week behind in reading so instead of trying to read each day one at a time and posting I think I will just read what I have missed all at once or in one or two readings and then start posting with the current reading. I am feeling better, but I do not want to overwhelm myself.

So I just wanted to let those of you who have been asking where I have been what is going on. Now you know and I am back!

No comments: