Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Friday, July 31, 2009

VBS

OK, I am being lazy about this post. I just posted some information on my regular blog about VBS at my church, Calvary Church and I can not seem to paste it here for some reason, so instead of re-typing it all I am just giving the link.

Also, my church is doing a great study on Genesis. Yea, I know you probably think..."I know Genesis. What more could I learn?" Well, let me tell you I have learned so much over the past few week. If you are interested in learning more in depth study of Genesis, they have MP3 files of all their sermons. Check out some of the MP3 for Calvary Church of Santa Ana.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: