Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Monday, July 13, 2009

Continued Restoration & the Messiah

This is the start of the talk of the Messiah. You see one of the reasons we needed a messiah so badly was because we just did not have it in us to be a servant of God. It was always too difficult for the Israelite to serve God. They always need to go off and do their own thing. they needed something they could see, feel and touch to be able to serve it. So they had their idols.

If you think about it since the death of Christ and a few thousand years, we have pretty much turned into Israelites once again. There was a while there that many, many people had the see, feel and touch and fell to their knees saying I will serve. But now, it is back to idols.

How many different religions do we have, how many people have a many different idols they worship. If you were God wouldn't you be discouraged? Wouldn't you be hurt? Yet here is one things that remains true. GOD! He stills loves us, is there for us and keeps his promise. Boy if it were me and I spent thousand of years trying to get my children to obey me, I think I might give up! Shoot, I have been trying for 7 years to get my children to obey em and I'm pooped. I can;t imagine 2000 years +.

No comments: