Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dietary Regualtions

Wow regulation in regards to what we eat. I don't see Kentucky Fried Chicken on that list. Fat Woman 3 .
Wow, is all I have to say. How much of the this list of things not to eat do we all eat on a daily basis? Now I was told by someone that these dietary laws are wiped away in the New Testament with Jesus Christ. But let us think for a moment. How bad would it be to not eat some of the things that God has listed here.



Not to eat fat, or split hoofed/cud chewing animals, or bottom feeders in the ocean? Would it be that bad to take better care of ourselves. Maybe sickness would decrease if we went back to biblical eating. Basically what God was saying was to eat of the fruit and veggies and some ceremonial clean meat. I mean think about it. When Adam and Eve were first born, they ate only of plants and they were suppose to live forever. He was stating that by doing this and keeping a little willpower in our dietary plans would be like an expression of consecration to God.

I think that our walk with God is not just about reading the Bible, Praying and preaching. It is about all the choices we make. Our daily choices reflect our personal dedication to the Lord. All our choices. Now that it is easier said then done. Especially for those that are like me and have had a weight problem since a very young child. But I have just convicted myself here within this paragraph. I show my dedication to God in so many ways. My readings daily, home school, with what I teach to my children, public expression of love for God, volunteer work and so on. But here is one area I LACK in. Well, mind, get ready lets see if I can dedicate my body to God once again!





No comments: