Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Control of Self

A hotheaded man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms the quarrel.

Listen my son and be wise, and keep your heart on the right path. Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor and drowsiness clothes them in rags.

I won;t write it all out but I loved the verse 7:6 where he talks about looking out through the window see a young man getting seduced by a woman. This is something I worry about already for my son and he is only 7. I pray all the time that God will help him with his discernment when it comes to woman later in life.

No comments: