Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Friday, May 22, 2009

Disharmony and Strife

Do not plot harm against your neighbor who lives trustfully near you.

DO not say "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait on the Lord and He will deliver you.

Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow.
short story: Two days ago, I gave a cashier a $100 bill then realize I had a $10. and
exchange it. She ended up giving me change for the $100. bill. I could have walked out
making about $95, but I did not. I was honest with her and told her the truth. I am not
telling you this to toot my own horn, but this is a great example of the quote of Solomons and
exactly what he means by it!

A truthful witness saves lives but a false witness is deceitful.

The first to present his case seems right, till another comes forward and questions him. **I think we all are to hasty with buying things. This is a great one for those who may tend too buy too much on infomercials or HSN etc. I have someone in my circle who is like that.**

No comments: