Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Monday, May 18, 2009

Sharing and Responding to Wisdom

I decided since these quotes are kind of all over the place. Yea they are all in the same category, but they pretty much are self explanatory. So I figure what I will do is write out my favorite sayings here.

*He who obeys instructions guards his life, but he who is contemptuous of his ways will dies.

*Stop listening to instruction my son and you will stray from the words of knowledge.

*My so do not despise the Lords discipline and do not resent his rebuke, because the Lord disciplines those He loves, as a father, the son he delights in it.

*Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge but he who hates correction is stupid.

*He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him.

*Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not part from it.

*With his mouth the godless destroy his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous escape.

*No harm befalls the righteous, but the wicked have their fill of trouble.

*Be sure of this, the wicked will not go unpunished.

Let me know what some of your favorites are.

No comments: