Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sorry

Ok, So I realized today that I have people who really do read my Bible in a Year Blog. I had a reader keep me accountable to this posting. She asked me how it was going. Well as you all know I have not posted in a couple weeks. No excuses, but some I am going to be transparent about myself for a moment. I typically do not bother people with my problems unless they are huge, then I will ask for prayer.

I am a migraine suffer. I typically have at least 1 migraine (scale 1-10, 10 being need for silence and no light) at about a 9 or so, about every other week. Well, they started to come sooner. About 1 time a week. It got so bad that I have been having really bad migraines almost daily for about 4 weeks now. Again these are not the 10's, but 8-9's. So I am able to do most of my daily chores etc, but I will now nap daily and I can not read very well, as well as I am short tempered etc.

Anyway, reading, even with glasses, all that fine print was not a do-able thing. The words would all start to run together, my head would hurt even worst. So I put my Bible study a side along with most things that had to deal with small print. But I have started a treatment that has taken the daily headaches almost completely away and supposedly will take away the migraines. I did these treatments about 4 years ago and they worked great. I was unable to keep them up due to lack of heath insurance for the past 3 years. But we have it again and I am starting those treatments again.

I have got my first treatment a few days ago and so far it has dimmed the headaches form an 8 to about a 6. I am smiling a real smile once again instead of those silly pretend smiles I have been putting on so people will not know I am hurting.

Well, you may ask, why am I writing all of this. I want to apologize for not blogging my notes for the past 2 weeks. I have started inputting all my hand written notes from early May and then I have about a week or a bit more of catching up to do on the reading. SO bare with me, I will catch up.

Meanwhile, let me know how you are doing with your reading. Are you up to speed or behind? What have you found that has interested you the most? Have you learned something that you Never knew? Or write me and say Hi!

Thanks for keeping me accountable and for being patient. If you think about it....pray that these treatments will work once again for me. This will mean a great change for my family and me. They will have a happy mom and wife once again!

God Bless!

No comments: