Homeschool Curriculum Reviews, Tips, Helps and Parenting Advice

  • Let me apologize for not really writing anything the last Continue reading School Week of October 20, 2014

Friday, January 16, 2009

Esau's Relatives

In this chapter I realize how badly I need a interpreter. I have such a hard time reading these type of names. However it has inspired me to search out a online translator. We'll see if I can find one.

Anyhow, the thing I find sad that also translates into my own life is the fact that now Jacob and Esau will be eternally divided. There will no longer be any brotherly love between them or their offspring. There will only be fighting and quarreling. This all too well represents a situation in my own life. It is so sad that forgiveness here is not an option. However, in this case it was all somhow arranged by God.

I am sorry to say that after 2 weeks of reading and gaining so much insight, I am at a lost here. I know it is important to know the lineage of these historical figures, but the application, well, I am at a lost for how this would apply. Other then, once again, that our children are what we are and what we portray to them. Hopefully tomorrow I will have a better insight into my reading!

No comments: